1. IDEAL HAJJ & UMRAH Travel is a retail agent of FlyUni Ltd (Atol:10205) dealing in worldwide flights and holiday packages.
2. All Money paid by you for the flight/ holidays are ATOL protected by the civil aviation authority (For all airlines covered by IATA).
3. Flights/ packages are protected by CAA in case the airline goes out of operation or bankruptcy. However bookings made on low cost airlines or charter flights / airlines not under SAFI are not covered by the airline failure insurance, therefore agent will not be liable for loss of money in such cases.
4. All Tickets are Non-refundable, Changeable but terms and conditions apply and Non- transferable unless otherwise specified.
5. Passengers must ensure that all names are correct as per their passports and that the travel itinerary is correct. Changes may not be permissible after the tickets are issued, payment for a new ticket will be charged.
6. Passengers must be at the airport 3 hours before departure as tickets cannot be refunded or changed due to no show at the airport.
7. Passengers are responsible for all travel documentation including visas. Visas are required for destination and transits. Visas must be secured before ticket issue. Tickets are nonrefundable in case of failure to obtain the visa from Saudi Ministry of Hajj.
8. All hotel bookings are subject to availability.
9. Kindly inform latest by 24 hours after receipt of e-mail if there is any correction required in your names / dates etc. within working hours of the relevant consultant. The email must be properly read completely to avoid any conflict. Changes will be made in case of delay in response by client any error or mistake made by client if rectified will be charged extra. Ensuring that the payment reflects in our account by the deadline/due date is clients’ responsibility and any delays in the payment shall be a breach of payment deadline. Please ensure the timings from your agent for the timely communication to avoid any inconvenience.
10. Email reply by clients is just a secondary step taken as precaution to avoid agent mistakes and is not a requirement to be considered as an agreement by client. Agreement will be made as per telephonic conversation when flight is booked.
11. Deposits are non-refundable and will hold the seat only (not the fare). Until full payment has been received the price of your booking may increase as a result of fuel or other surcharges which may be imposed by suppliers /airlines. If there is any fare difference will come that must be charged from client.
12. It is the passenger/cardholder's responsibility to ensure that Payments /documents and all requirements for the reservation must be completed by the deadline provided in the email correspondence. Any delays (however minor) render your booking unusable as per system and it is treated as a breach of contract. All deadlines are provided after considering the system timelines and cannot be altered as we do not have control over such automated systems. Moreover, sending details after working hours as communicated by agent in his signature, also are considered as received next day.
1. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the period of your stay.
2. If you have traveled within the last 2 years then you need to pay 2000 SAR per person as per Saudi Government Policy.
3. If your flight has a change involving two different airports with the itinerary, it is your responsibility to organize the transfer to the right airport and also check the transit visa requirement.
4. If you have booked code-share flight, terminal change may be there and you may require transit visa for changing the terminals. Please check with your embassy and airlines about the transit visa requirement.
5. Health Recommendation: Recommended inoculations for travel may change at any time. It is your prime responsibility to keep up to date the recommended medication required for your trip.
Insurance / Travel Insurance: - The Company strongly recommends that the Client takes out adequate travel insurance. The Client is herewith recommended to read the terms of any insurance to satisfy them as to the fitness of cover.
If you wish to change any item – other than increasing the number of persons in your booking. And providing we can accommodate the change, you will have to pay an amendment Fee of GBP 50.00 per booking plus the airlines / supplier charges (if any). You will be informed for any additional taxes prior to ticket issuance/ reissuance. After ticket issuance most of the airlines do not allow changes.
Should you or any member of your party be forced to cancel your flight or holidays, we must be notified by the person who made the booking and who therefore responsible for the payment of cancellation charges.
Cancellation after ticket issuance will result in loss of 100 % of total cost of all travel arrangements in most of cases. Please consult with your travel consultant. Low cost airlines/Charter flights carry a 100 % cancellation fee in both conditions before or after ticket issuance.
All tickets / vouchers expire immediately after the date of departure (for one way tickets) and immediately after the date of return (for return tickets). Not any complaints, changes, refunds, corrections will be entertained on expired tickets or hotel vouchers.